Take a line from a song that you love or connect with. Now forget the song, and turn that line into the title or inspiration for your post.
“I’m a survivor, I’m gonna make it, I will survive, keep on surviving” I use that line a lot. Partly because it’s always stuck in my head. Partly because I think about it a lot, and hear it a lot. It’s a really good line, and I sing it after like a test at school, and I do like 86%. That isn’t that awesome, but I didn’t fail. So that makes me a survivor. I thought about it a lot after my surgery getting my appendix out. I think I posted about that in some other thing. I don’t know, look for it. Oh, and another thing, is that I hear the Alvin and the Chipmunks version a lot on Pandora. Right now, I’m listening to Pandora. It’s “I See The Light” from Tangled. I like that song. La la la la… And at last I see the liiiiggghhhht!!! And it’s like the sky is new!! And it’s warm and real and bright… Go look it up! It’s calming.
Songs I like\
1. In Summer – Frozen Soundtrack —– I’m listening to it right now! Da da da, da doo, a bab bab bab boo. Winter’s a good time to stay in and cuddle, put me in summer, I’ll be a … HAPPY SNOWMAN! In Summerr!!!!!!!!! :-O 😀
2. Don’t Let Me Fall- Lenka—— It’s so cute! Lenka has a little girl voice, like me! (Partly because I’m 10) I also like The Show, by Lenka! 😛
3. Play My Music – Jonas Brothers—— I know it’s old, but it’s really enjoyable! Muussic’s in my soul…. (It’s kinda true, cuz I take dance 8 hrs a week!)
Hold on, gotta listen to #3, before I move on. La La La La la!
4. Sk8er Boi – This is a fun story. It’s kinda funny. It backfired on the first girl… 😛
This is just a side note, I also like I Won’t Say. It’s in Disney’s Hercules
5. You Had Me @ Hello- It’s so cute and peppy! hold hold hold hold me tight now!
Well, I’ll post more the next time I listen to Pandora! 😀 😛