That moment when you have to go to school, and right when you step out of your car you favorite song is playing.
Tomorrow’s My Talent Show!! I’m dancing. I’ll post video.
Take a line from a song that you love or connect with. Now forget the song, and turn that line into the title or inspiration for your post.
“I’m a survivor, I’m gonna make it, I will survive, keep on surviving” I use that line a lot. Partly because it’s always stuck in my head. Partly because I think about it a lot, and hear it a lot. It’s a really good line, and I sing it after like a test at school, and I do like 86%. That isn’t that awesome, but I didn’t fail. So that makes me a survivor. I thought about it a lot after my surgery getting my appendix out. I think I posted about that in some other thing. I don’t know, look for it. Oh, and another thing, is that I hear the Alvin and the Chipmunks version a lot on Pandora. Right now, I’m listening to Pandora. It’s “I See The Light” from Tangled. I like that song. La la la la… And at last I see the liiiiggghhhht!!! And it’s like the sky is new!! And it’s warm and real and bright… Go look it up! It’s calming.
Songs I like\
1. In Summer – Frozen Soundtrack —– I’m listening to it right now! Da da da, da doo, a bab bab bab boo. Winter’s a good time to stay in and cuddle, put me in summer, I’ll be a … HAPPY SNOWMAN! In Summerr!!!!!!!!! :-O 😀
2. Don’t Let Me Fall- Lenka—— It’s so cute! Lenka has a little girl voice, like me! (Partly because I’m 10) I also like The Show, by Lenka! 😛
3. Play My Music – Jonas Brothers—— I know it’s old, but it’s really enjoyable! Muussic’s in my soul…. (It’s kinda true, cuz I take dance 8 hrs a week!)
Hold on, gotta listen to #3, before I move on. La La La La la!
4. Sk8er Boi – This is a fun story. It’s kinda funny. It backfired on the first girl… 😛
This is just a side note, I also like I Won’t Say. It’s in Disney’s Hercules
5. You Had Me @ Hello- It’s so cute and peppy! hold hold hold hold me tight now!
Well, I’ll post more the next time I listen to Pandora! 😀 😛